Julie W


Get a Voki now!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Tool #5

I used Diigo today to find a few more educational websites. The tags I used were: ESL Games and ESL Lesson Plans. I love the way that you can organize your websites using the tags...so easy! I also bookmarked an article on the effectiveness of the OWDL program. I practiced highlighting, commenting, and adding sticky notes to the article.

This leads to a great classroom application. Students may research a particular article on a current classroom unit of study. Then they can add their comments, etc. to the piece. By using Diigo, others will be able to add their insight and ideas to the article as well. Students will have the opportunity to gain a much deeper understanding of the content they are researching.

The sites I located today:
www.eslgamesworld.com
www.everythingesl.net

No comments:

Post a Comment