Julie W


Get a Voki now!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tool #4

Google Docs is an amazing tool. No more email attachments! I love the idea of having one copy that is viewed and edited by those whom you choose. As a classroom application, this will make editing partners' papers in Writing Workshop much more interactive and authentic. I used Google Docs to make a day-by-day plan for my upcoming trip to Bavaria. I scheduled possible sites, concert events, and tourist attractions. I then notified my husband so he could review it and add his input.

Google Reader was very easy to use. What a great way to keep up with other people's blogs in our learning community! This will also help keep us up-to-date with the latest educational news and events. I had to add a sports blog...got to keep up with the latest Aggie news. We won two NCAA national titles in track and field, but this year's football team needs to be much better than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment